- Three-in-one Folding Slippers Rack
- Inventive & Unique Folding Design
- Convenient and easy to take full advantage of every piece of space, even if a corner or the door.
- Nail-free installation
- You can place 3 pairs of shoes with this rack.
- It can use for towels, washcloths, hangers, clothes, etc.
- ABS plastic, which makes it lightweight, durable, non-toxic and eco-friendly.
- Easy to install by using Acrylic adhesive
How To Install
- Choose a smooth surface, clean it with a clean towel and make it clean;
- Tear the protective film of the adhesive tape;
- Stick the adhesive tape to the back of the slippers rack;
- Press the slippers rack hard on the connected surface for 15 seconds and use it after an hour.
- Clean the surface with a clean towel, make sure the surface is smooth and clean before sticking the slippers rack;
- Make sure you have chosen a right position for this slippers rack before you finally stick it to the smooth surface, as this adhesive tape is very sticky on the smooth surface;
- Material: Plastic
- Folding Size: app.30x6x5cm/11.81x2.36x1.97in
- Expand Size: app.73x6x5cm/28.74x2.36x1.97in
- Color: Gray White, Blue White
I was looking for some rack to hold the dirty towel in my garage, this bathroom holder is just what I need. It can hold up to three towels including one for cleaning, one for drying, and one for waxing. Maybe get one more to attach to my shower room which didn’t have any towel rack close by.
I like this rack. Easy to mount on the tile, I put it in the bathroom, give my small bathroom extra space, pretty handy. I use it as a second towel rack. I hang loofah, towel, shower cap... I find it useful.
I bought it actually for towels in my bathroom. It's very lightweight and the sticker is strong enough to keep it on the wall with wet towels. Also, foldable functions save me some spaces, I can stick it at the corner and use both sides.
Awesome. I used mine for bras with hooks. Flip flops do not work on them