MiniChopper is a compact chopper that works best with small size food such as nuts, herbs, garlic, pepper, onion, and chili.
- Perfect for chopping or blending
- Sharp stainless steel blades for fast and even chopping/mincing,
- Best use with nuts, herbs, garlic, pepper, onion, and chili
- Easy cleaning
- Perfect for slicing and mixing
- No electricity required.
- Compact and safe to use
- Great for small kitchens, RVs, travel, and camping
- Made from BPA free, food-grade plastic.
- More convenient, quieter and less messy
- Perfect gift for moms, professional chefs, cooks, healthy-conscious individuals, food enthusiasts alike.
I first saw this at work and thought the idea was really great and after purchasing mine I love it! Yesterday I used it to chop onions (no more tears!) It's a great invention. Clean up is easy, too, since most parts can go into the top of the dishwasher.
Let's face it: Hand choppers with the spring-loaded plungers have been around forever, but a chopper with a pull cord like a lawnmower is too cool! It's heavy-duty, does the job.
Absolutely the best thing I have bought for helping me chop, etc.. I will not be without this...bought another just in case something happens to mine. I have given these to other people as gifts & everyone loves them. I use it for making slaw, chopping veggies, nuts, etc.